My Work Space

A work space is one of the most important things to have when starting to write.  Welcome to mine, my desk.  I do everything from my desk - I am in fact writing this post from my desk.


 Here it is! It's super simple, just a desk covered with a Cath Kidston style linoleum material.  I've got a small, old sewing machine for any little bits of textiles that I ever need doing, plenty of photos, as I love being surrounded by images of my friends and family and a pinboard covered in postcards, quotes I like and snippets from magazines.


My singer machine and some of the photos.


Button jar and pin cushion, purely because you really never know when you need them.  (and my passport photos in the background)


My favourite things - Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, I've also got a bigger one which sits on my bed.  And a matching mug.


What's your work space like?


 now playing - bohemian like you/the dandy warhols - settle down/kimbra - i write sins not tragedies/panic! at the disco - better together/jack johnson

2 comments:

  1. whoah this blog is wonderful i really like reading your posts.
    Stay up the good work! You already know, many people are
    looking round for this info, you could aid them greatly.


    Also visit my webpage: citation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to every one, the contents existing at this web
    site are genuinely amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up
    the nice work fellows.

    my web site gilbert dental

    ReplyDelete